Sunday, December 26, 2010

Zeong Bear Chapter 1

PROLOGUE

I started some of the mods on this guy. Mostly stuff on the Zeong's lower body since I don't have the head of the Bearguy to fit on yet. Still doing a lot of brainstorming and planning as I go along. Also, I have yet to break out the cement yet so everything you're seeing isn't finalized.

I filed down parts of the back edge to add some detail.


I cut out some parts of the skirt to break up the edge. While doing that to the point on the back a part of the plastic cracked and broke. It's no big deal though because I planned on doing pla plate work on the back of the skirt anyway.


For awhile I've been wanting to put some fuel tanks on one of my models but I don't have access to option parts really. It dawned on me recently to just use some old Sharpie markers. This was partly inspired by Jeff Ho Yick Yin's awesome Zeong. I also think I might make some thrusters out of the marker caps, or at least a detail for a backpack.


Lastly, I finally found a great use for some metal beads I ordered from G-System awhile ago. They fit pretty nice in the finger tips and I'm going to place them around its body for some detail too.


NEXT CHAPTER



--------------------------------------

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...