Monday, December 20, 2010

MAC 1/144 BEAR Acguy Group Build


So DC23 proposed doing a group build of the BEAR Acguy for next year's BMKWC. Myself and about a dozen others are on board and starting to hash out ideas for the build. Even though DC hasn't released any "official" rules or guidelines yet I'm pretty excited and already starting to think of some modifications to make to the BEAR. I'm planning on combining the model with another 1/144. So far I've come up with three to choose from to combine with the BEAR.

1) Zeong


2) DOM II


3) Hygog, the one I'm thinking will be the one I choose.


I think I might have come up with a name for mine... Gallant Grizzly...? But that may change. Here's the forum for anyone who is interested:

BEAR Acguy GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...