Thursday, December 9, 2010

Zabanya Saga Wip Chapter 6

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

So I finished designing and building everything for the most part. It's just a matter of sanding and adding some putty here and there to clean up. As of now, I'm on schedule to prime this weekend. I just wanted to show what the shoulders look like with the "shoulder bits" on. I also added a chest sensor like the saga had, mine is not as cool but the chest of the Zabanya is quite different so I did the best I could with what I had. I did finish the shield bits but thought it would be fun to reveal them after I have everything primed and mocked up pre-paint. However, there is a little teaser of what they look like at the end.....







NEXT CHAPTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...