Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zabanya Saga Wip Chapter 3

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

I started working on the two parts I have been dreading the most. The head and the shoulder shileds. I was worried about the head because of how small the parts are (that is not what she said) and when I say shoulder shields I am referring to what the the Cherudim Saga had on it's left shoulder. For Zabanya Saga I knew I wanted to do something similar to the shield on the Cher. Saga's shoulder but I didn't know what. I think I came up with a pretty cool solution. I still have a lot more work to do on the shoulder shields but below is my basic idea.



I also added some pla to the chest pieces and the arms for some more detail. There is also quite a bit left to do on the shoulders to fit the shields. The last thing there is the plate that goes on the back. I thought is was lacking some depth and since I'm going to add aftermarket thrusters I decided to file down the thruster it came with and glued it on. Just as good as a minus mold.





Shortly I'll be ordering my paints and getting ready to prime. I can't wait to have it finished!

NEXT CHAPTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...