Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, at least to everyone in the states :)

With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I'd share some of the models that Santa may be bringing me this year.


First we have the:
HGUC 1/144 Ex-S


The suits from Sentinel have always been my favorite so it will be exciting to finally get my hands on one.

Then there's:
HGUC 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn (Destroy Mode)


The Unicorn series has been out for awhile now and I thought it was time to finally get one. I'm also going to get the Sinanju and some others later on too. The suits from this series are all so cool it's hard to pick and chose which one's to get.

Lastly:
MG MSZ-006 A1 Zeta Plus


I've been wanting a Zeta model for awhile now and I decided on this one despite it being an older model and having less articulation. I'd like to mod this up and possibly rework the joints to help it's articulation. I thought it would be a great model for some practice. I'm sure I'll be getting another Zeta in the future too so it will be cool to have this one if I have any major screw ups or need parts.

Well that's all, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...