Saturday, March 5, 2011

Update

Hey guys. It has been quite awhile. I haven't really been workin on gunpla in the past two months or so. Basically I'm looking for a job right now and can't really justify spending time on gunpla. Money is really tight so I'm putting all of my time and energy into landing job so I can pay off my student loans and have enough money to live. Hopefully I'll get something here soon. Anyway, that's whats up. Happy gunpla guys and thanks for the complements and support.

-Dill-n

13 comments:

  1. hope you find a job soon my friend, we miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you
    happen to be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back in the future.
    I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice evening!


    my site Make Free money Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    Brief but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    Also visit my web-site; Beta Force

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing that’s wanted on the web, somebody with a bit of originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet! softmedia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...